So, I finally joined twitter

First, it won't let me cut and paste my avatar onto my twitter account; second, it gave me this @NormPeterson14 handle.  I guess there are 13 other people who wanted the name.  I guess.  I'm learning not everyone on twitter is as friendly as me.

Moron? Really? That hurts.

Twitters real nice for following guys like robin washut and Jacob Padilla who have inside info on the program and recruits. It however is real shitty for getting people’s uniformed opinions of the basketball program. The season might go up in flames but it ain’t there yet contrary to what twitter will tell you. 

I lived in Mpls for 25 years and my first encounter with Twitter was at the Twins games.There was a ribbon board in the outfield that would run and endless stream of "tweets" throughtout the game as people commented on the action on the field. I told my buddy, "Why do I care what every dumba** up and down the street has to say about a game I'm watching right in front of me"? Thankfully the Twins have ended that practice, but my feelings regarding Twitter haven't changed

19 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

First, it won't let me cut and paste my avatar onto my twitter account; second, it gave me this @NormPeterson14 handle.  I guess there are 13 other people who wanted the name.  I guess.  I'm learning not everyone on twitter is as friendly as me.

Blue collard Creighton Shirt....just for Alex's info...they do make them. sadly. https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/colosseum-mens-creighton-bluejays-blue-axis-polo-17clmmnccrghtnrylapta/17clmmnccrghtnrylapta

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 5:20 PM, Norm Peterson said:

How did you find yourself blessed with his presence?  Are you one of his 3 followers?