Nebraska (11-3) vs. Iowa (11-3) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

4 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Also, we’ve lost two fringe top 25 games on the road.  Step back from the ledge and see that it isn’t all lost.

We’ve played the most Top 50 NET teams out of anyone and we are 3-4.  Not too shabby.

I'm not on the ledge yet just in the window casement.

9 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Tough to win on the road. Especially when you don’t play well.  Thursday is now a must win.  Period.  

No no excuses to lose at home this year.

Idk what peeves me so much about the "must win" statement, maybe it's that I've used it over the years and I'm just... tired. EVERY GAME IS A MUST WIN can we just stop saying it? Go 30-0 and things are hunky-dory /s

3 minutes ago, northwillriseagain said:

Well, we are quickly turning into 2017-18 Oklahoma 

But if all else holds the same, we don't get selected into the tournament because we don't have ESPN shoving Trae Young down our throats every single game and every single Sports center segment.

2 minutes ago, HolyBobpilgrimage said:

Idk what peeves me so much about the "must win" statement, maybe it's that I've used it over the years and I'm just... tired. EVERY GAME IS A MUST WIN can we just stop saying it? Go 30-0 and things are hunky-dory /s

Actually I haven’t said we had must win game yet this year.  A road Top 25 game isn’t a must win.  No road game is.  But Thursday... Penn St at home.  Feels like a must win fo confidence.

5 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Actually I haven’t said we had must win game yet this year.  A road Top 25 game isn’t a must win.  No road game is.  But Thursday... Penn St at home.  Feels like a must win fo confidence.

Not attacking you, it could've been anyone who posted that phrase and I would've gone off. I was just looking for an excuse.

Confidence needs a boost no doubt. I wasnt refuting the idea you were putting out there