65 percent of all the world's statistics are made up right there on the spot
82.4 percent of people believe 'em whether they're accurate statistics or not
I don't know what you believe but I do know there's no doubt
I need another double shot of something 90 proof
I got too much to think about

Sorta.

;)

On 2/17/2019 at 9:45 AM, hskr4life said:

Heres the thing man... yes we don’t have Copeland.  However, we certainly have the tools to compete.  We were leading Purdue AT Purdue, we just beat Minnesota and Northwestern without Copeland.

If you make the dance... I don’t care what year it is... you deserve it.  If we make it this year, it means we kicked adversity in the chops and beat multiple ranked teams in our final 6 OR we went on a run to beat multiple ranked teams in the BTT.  Either way, we’ll deserve it.

Give me NCAA or nothing every year.  Screw the NIT.  No one cares, no one remembers, and not one player WANTS to be there.

If Miles sticks around, it’s because he deserves it.  It’s because he and the team did what everyone else said was impossible one week ago.  If the only two NCAA tournaments I can remember are under one coach... give me that coach and an “unhealthy” program any day.

Sorry man. I mean you're right. But how has this aged? My take was extremely pessimistic but it seems we have the weakest stomached team in the history of basketball. No FIGHT in them. 

On 2/18/2019 at 7:17 AM, HuskerActuary said:

What? A team with the history of Nebraska does not turn down an NIT appearance. Heck, Kentucky played in the NIT about five years ago.

Serious? Lame duck coach with players who are seniors that checked out.  Not going to happen if given the chance.  Wheres the motivation? If this was a young team maybe but not this team