Scouting Iowa

Bugeaters1

3 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

But if we hit some trey's it would open up driving lanes.

It's fine; if we hit 'Em.  But if we don't we are in a position of having to make 'Em (when they haven't been falling before) to catch-up.  Pick your poison, I guess.  :wink::thumbsup:

Edited by Red Don

Iowa Wins: 77-71 :(

Good Game Ladies, hanging with Iowa. You showed a lot of GRIT; NO QUIT to end the game :nod: We are really going to be a dangerous team next year (or at the end of this year). We'll get another chance; this time on Our Court! :)

(Doyle is a hot-head; Some may disagree, but I'm just as glad she didn't choose to come to Nebraska :mad:)

7 minutes ago, Red Don said:

Iowa Wins: 77-71 :(

Good Game Ladies, hanging with Iowa. You showed a lot of GRIT; NO QUIT to end the game :nod: We are really going to be a dangerous team next year (or at the end of this year). We'll get another chance; this time on Our Court! :)

(Doyle is a hot-head; Some may disagree, but I'm just as glad she didn't choose to come to Nebraska :mad:)

I agree.  Saw her in a game earlier this year and it looked like she had a little tiff with Bluder.  Coach said something to her and she mouthed something back and stomped away while Bluder was still talking to her and it appeared she wasn’t happy about it.  Glad she didn’t come here.

8 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

So when the chips are down you don't see Simon in the game. Coach must not have much faith in her in crunch time. 

She hurt us with several turnovers just before she was taken out for good.  If she hasn't figured it out after 4 years here she never will.

Also am disappointed that Kissinger hasn't taken it up a notch this year.  Her pass to nobody just before half cost us 2pts. and possibly 4.  We had the ball with the last shot but the turnover let Iowa score 2pts.

Just now, HUD said:

She hurt us with several turnovers just before she was taken out for good.  If she hasn't figured it out after 4 years here she never will.

Also am disappointed that Kissinger hasn't taken it up a notch this year.  Her pass to nobody just before half cost us 2pts. and possibly 4.  We had the ball with the last shot but the turnover let Iowa score 2pts.

that's my point about Simon. she has improved as the season has went along ,but I think coach just sees more play makers in the younger kids.