OHIO STATE GAME DAY 12-31

redsteve

4 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

And NW is killing Illinois right now.

i have to apologize to noah, again. i was thinking the one gal (whose name i can't spell at the moment) was gone. big rebounder. anyway, nw not looking like a bottom feeder. this coaching "experiment" by illinois could be coming to an end. i think she needs to show some big improvement or she may not see next season. illinois looks rough.

Just now, whoopdeedoo said:

i have to apologize to noah, again. i was thinking the one gal (whose name i can't spell at the moment) was gone. big rebounder. anyway, nw not looking like a bottom feeder. this coaching "experiment" by illinois could be coming to an end. i think she needs to show some big improvement or she may not see next season. illinois looks rough.

You are thinking of the one from Africa. Pallas Kunaiyi-Akpanah.

Pallas
Kunaiyi-Akpanah
Pallas
Kunaiyi-Akpanah

1 hour ago, whoopdeedoo said:

after watching minny-wiscy game---that was my reaction. they just didn't seem to have that "get up and go" like they did last season. who knows, might change yet. maybe it will once they get hubbard back (i think she is the one out with injury---she adds another "3" dimension).

Maybe Wisy is going to be better than what we thought. looks like they will take down PU Purdue. Wisy is up 6 with 19 seconds left and shooting FT's. Wisy beats PU purdue 76-69

Edited by Bugeaters1

20 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

You are thinking of the one from Africa. Pallas Kunaiyi-Akpanah.

Pallas
Kunaiyi-Akpanah
Pallas
Kunaiyi-Akpanah

yep, that's the one. wiscy hangs on to beat purdue by 7 or 8 i believe. wiscy had a 21pt lead with 6 minutes left. 

beat me to it, bugs?

Edited by whoopdeedoo

1 minute ago, whoopdeedoo said:

yep, that's the one. wiscy hangs on to beat purdue by 7 or 8 i believe. wiscy had a 21pt lead with 6 minutes left. 

wisy won it by 7. we had 15 pts. on fast breaks. here is the box score from Huskers.com.

http://www.huskers.com/pdf9/5480802.pdf

Edited by Bugeaters1

14 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

wisy won it by 7. we had 15 pts. on fast breaks. here is the box score from Huskers.com.

http://www.huskers.com/pdf9/5480802.pdf

wow. look at the minutes----cain the least at 16:03. like verbeek's attitude. she doesn't back down to anyone around the basket. either does mershon, as far as that goes.

• 2 weeks later...