2019 SG John Tonje -> Colorado St

1 hour ago, BmoreRed said:

Some "embedded moles" told me Ed Chang is going to be all mwc next year... 

At 4.1 minutes per game over 13 games, for Mr. Chang, how deeply embedded is that mole?

Aguek Arop, on the other hand, might be who the mole is talking about: averaging 14.1 minutes In 28 games and 3.1 points per game.

Edited by Swan88

12 hours ago, Swan88 said:

At 4.1 minutes per game over 13 games, for Mr. Chang, how deeply embedded is that mole?

Aguek Arop, on the other hand, might be who the mole is talking about: averaging 14.1 minutes In 28 games and 3.1 points per game.

If Nebraska would have held to their commitment and/or cooler head had prevailed, Aguek would have been a Husker.

Also, would he be playing this well without the extra year of prep school?

19 hours ago, Swan88 said:

I was quoting a tweet that said Ed Chang looked really good during summer/fall workouts according to "embedded moles". The "embedded moles" thing stuck with me, but I'm sure you can find it on the Ed Chang thread and it's all bs. 

I wouldn't take Aguek either BTW, or griesel. 

Edited by BmoreRed