SW Minnesota State(7-4) vs Nebraska(10-2) game thread

cipsucks

Imo this is the biggest story line today: what does Borchardt look like when he gets the start and all the minutes that come along with that? I love the kid as we all do, cult hero and all. Excited to see how he is starting. Itll be much different in conf but happy tim is trying things, experimenting. Already hes started out really well, although it's against this kind of DII team

2 minutes ago, HolyBobpilgrimage said:

Imo this is the biggest story line today: what does Borchardt look like when he gets the start and all the minutes that come along with that? I love the kid as we all do, cult hero and all. Excited to see how he is starting. Itll be much different in conf but happy tim is trying things, experimenting. Already hes started out really well, although it's against this kind of DII team

But hustle is still hustle, no matter who you are playing.

Just now, Bugeaters1 said:

But hustle is still hustle, no matter who you are playing.

Exactly! You always need players like that. The grit 'n GRIIIND

Speaking of grit and grind, a post on HHC earlier this week inspired me to go find old Nee era basketball film. Found a lot on YouTube. Man are the fans crazy, nebrasketball has been passionate and fun for so long, I just hate I missed it. This one was the 93 squad at the bob vs Kansas. Apparently they beat the Jays more than once, I had no idea!! Man, am I a bad husker basketball fan? Need my history lesson. Always knew about it but didnt take time to go back and watch much.

History is especially relevant when it looks like we're returning to create it here in 2018. Man.