In the cryptic tradition of this board ...

Norm Peterson

37 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

10.5 mpg, 3.7 ppg, 3.5 rpg

10.2 mpg, 2.1 ppg, 2.7 rpg

4.4 mpg, 1.8 ppg, 0.8 rpg

The average gas miles per gallon of a Thailand tuk tuk.

The average number of power play goals scored by the Penguins in the playoffs.

The average number of rocket-propelled grenades allegedly shot of my North Korea in a year.

Did I get it right?

2 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

The average gas miles per gallon of a Thailand tuk tuk.

The average number of power play goals scored by the Penguins in the playoffs.

The average number of rocket-propelled grenades allegedly shot of my North Korea in a year.

Did I get it right?

Hint: all of them are freshmen.

3 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

Heiman 

Aguek Arop

Ed Chang

I might not be remembering this correctly, but it seems like there was a whole lot of hand-wringing over the fact we let Arop get away and didn't pursue Ed Chang strongly enough.  And, why the hell did we offer that Heiman kid?

Well, we've played a hell of a lot tougher schedule than SDSU has, and Brady has about as many points and rebounds as those two have ... combined.

Heiman is hitting 74% from the field and, ahem, 27% from the FT line. He's benefited from playing time against non-conference teams that haven't always been the best. He's certainly held his own, even in meaningful time, but the stats have been skewed somewhat. It'll likely even out -- after the B1G season -- a bit more. I've been impressed by Brady's skill level (and I thought it was good to begin with.).

Edited by AuroranHusker

9 hours ago, jason2486 said:

Although it was in mop-up duty, that reverse layup Heiman had Sunday night reminded me of something Ethan Happ would do. I think we would all take Happ-like production down the road (without the Wisconsin stink obviously).

Just as long as he doesn't run in that goofy fashion that Happ does.

14 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

Heiman 

Aguek Arop

Ed Chang

San Diego St. has four games, this season, decided by 12 points or less: Xavier (W) on Nov. 20; Illinois St. (W) on Dec. 1; San Diego (L) on Dec. 5; and Cal (W) on Dec. 8.

In these four games Ed Chang did not play.

Aguek Arop, on the other hand: did not play against Xavier; had 1 minute against Cal; had 12 minutes against Illinois St. with 7 points, 4 rebounds, a foul and a turnover; and had 16 minutes against San Diego with 0 points, 2 rebounds, a foul, an assist and a turnover.  

5 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Would it?  We didn’t need the help this year.  Is Ed worth tying up 4 years of scholarships?  Curious to everyone’s thoughts...

I suppose it depends. What we get with that scholarship. Would a 6’7” soph Chang be better than ...... player. My premis is based on him adding weight and playing the 4, I don’t know if he was willing to do that