Nebrasketball Buddies event

AuroranHusker

32 minutes ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

Was there as well. Been taking my son since the year it was at Pinnacle, where my son played BJ Day and Tarin Smith one on one.  Sadly, this was our last year, as he’ll be too old next year.  Always a great time and the players are very accessible and nice. 

Yes, the players were very respectful young men. Tim Miles is a funny dude, too. Armon Gates also a big "energy" guy!!

That's good to hear about Amir. I do know from professional experience that the after effects from Mono can be fairly significant such fatigue in weight loss.

People tend to laugh off Mono as "the kissing disease" but in reality there can be severe complications to the spleen and glands that persist even after the symptoms of mono are no longer present..

2 hours ago, Ron Mexico said:

That's good to hear about Amir. I do know from professional experience that the after effects from Mono can be fairly significant such fatigue in weight loss.

People tend to laugh off Mono as "the kissing disease" but in reality there can be severe complications to the spleen and glands that persist even after the symptoms of mono are no longer present..

My daugther had Mono, and it wiped her out. it took her about 3 months to get right.

Edited by Bugeaters1