Scouting CSU Fullerton

49r

On 12/17/2018 at 1:28 PM, Handy Johnson said:

Will Kevin Costner be at the game? Maybe up in Moos's suite? (just a little joke there) Does Moos even HAVE a suite?

At least until the end of the year. 

Actually does he?  Most every game TO sat (and still does) with the fans in the 100 level.  Eichorst had seats in the 100 level.  Not a clue about  Moos as he's been a no show publicly at the games. 

https://journalstar.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/have-signed-agreements-to-lease-arena-suites/article_9f5559c1-b57c-5936-9eb9-9efbcb9d3c41.html

"The arena currently under construction will include 36 enclosed suites, for which the city said last month it has commitments for all but one. The University of Nebraska will get four suites, Lincoln city government gets one suite and Pinnacle Bank has a suite as part of the naming rights agreement."

23 minutes ago, Nighthawk said:

At least until the end of the year. 

Actually does he?  Most every game TO sat (and still does) with the fans in the 100 level.  Eichorst had seats in the 100 level.  Not a clue about  Moos as he's been a no show publicly at the games. 

Last year Moos sat right in front of me in the same seats Eichorst used to use for a lot of the BIG10 games. Have not seen him yet this year though. 

1 minute ago, Art Vandalay said:

Last year Moos sat right in front of me in the same seats Eichorst used to use for a lot of the BIG10 games. Have not seen him yet this year though. 

I'm guessing those were the AD seats and with Eichorst being gone that Moos just took over.  Does anyone use the seats? 

43 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

Just FYI, Costner is a Fullerton alum and would always attend the CWS when they were in Omaha. Can't believe Moos wasn't at the Creighton game, I get that he's in "Wait & See" mode but I find his lack of faith disturbing...

For the Creighton game, wasn't Moos in Minneapolis for volleyball?

5 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

Just FYI, Costner is a Fullerton alum and would always attend the CWS when they were in Omaha. Can't believe Moos wasn't at the Creighton game, I get that he's in "Wait & See" mode but I find his lack of faith disturbing...

D98ABC7B-064E-4FB8-BC7D-68E12CAA8395.png