Happy Birthday to a long time fan

UnicamMan

I don't post much but I really like this board.  I wanted to let people know about a friend of mine and her amazing Nebraska Basketball story.  Today is her birthday and she turns 93.  She has been a season ticket holder sense back when they were in the Colosseum.  

She still goes to games, although I'm not sure if she will be there today because of the snow and some recent health issues.  But she is no quiet 93 year old.  She knows the ref's names and knows which ones don't like Nebraska and yells at them.  She doesn't leave early and makes it to as many games as she can each year.  

My earliest memories of Nebraska basketball games are going with my grandparents and their friends to the game and then to Denny's afterwards for a milkshake.  While my grandfather has died and my grandmother no longer wishes to go to games we still make sure that my grandma's friend makes it to games that she can.  

So if she is at the game today lets get her a win for a 93 years young, but if she can't make it out today I know she watches all the games on TV.  She is an inspiration to me because she has seen a lot in her life but she always has a smile on her face and always keeps going.  

Go Big Red!

I don't post much but I really like this board.  I wanted to let people know about a friend of mine and her amazing Nebraska Basketball story.  Today is her birthday and she turns 93.  She has been a season ticket holder sense back when they were in the Colosseum.  

She still goes to games, although I'm not sure if she will be there today because of the snow and some recent health issues.  But she is no quiet 93 year old.  She knows the ref's names and knows which ones don't like Nebraska and yells at them.  She doesn't leave early and makes it to as many games as she can each year.  

My earliest memories of Nebraska basketball games are going with my grandparents and their friends to the game and then to Denny's afterwards for a milkshake.  While my grandfather has died and my grandmother no longer wishes to go to games we still make sure that my grandma's friend makes it to games that she can.  

So if she is at the game today lets get her a win for a 93 years young, but if she can't make it out today I know she watches all the games on TV.  She is an inspiration to me because she has seen a lot in her life but she always has a smile on her face and always keeps going.  

Go Big Red!

Passing my Happy Birthday wishes along