Hearing that several Huskers are ill.

bkamler

4 minutes ago, bkamler said:

Anybody know anything?

Miles said that Amir has mono and he will be out this weekend.  Multiple other players have missed at least a practice this week.  Only said that Amir is out for this weekend.  Hinted that others could be out as well.  Miles said that not everyone will be on the bus to S.D., but hinted that some may travel there by other means so as not to get anyone else sick.  Now is the time for this to happen I guess.

I got mono my soph year of college. Noticed my jump shot was just a tad short each time two practices in a row. Found out I had mono which really made me weak. 

It is very contagious as I got it from my roommate. I did play D1 baseball with it that season and did ok but kept away from teammates, etc. as much as possible.

12 minutes ago, aphilso1 said:

This is making me really nervous about my HHCC prediction.  Pretty sure we will still win even if we're down a couple guys, but by how much?  :unsure:

HHCC bonus on the number of Husker players who stayed home due to illness? -1,000 points for guessing exactly who those people are? :lol:

37 minutes ago, jayschool said:

(Channeling Rivals board poster)

Figures. He can't win an NCAA Tournament game, he has only two winning seasons, and his offense is hella boring. Now he can't keep his players from getting sick.

FIRE MILES!!!

Yeah there’s always some excuse, right? It’s his job to recruit and coach up players to not get sick or injured.