93-94 season

Bugeaters1

Danny and Billy hated each other.  Danny had to be happy to get that one over on Billy.

The passing by that team was really crisp.  The ball really moved in the half court.  Guys didn't hold the ball very long.  There was a sequence of 5 or so passes midway through the first half where none of our players held the ball at all. It was like playing hot potato: They no sooner caught the ball than they were passing to the next player. That was pretty impressive.

7 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

That Big 8 tourney run also featured a win over OU when Pike went for 42, AND a win over Mizzou who had just went 14-0 in the Conference. Heady days my friends, heady days...

I watched the OU game last night. will try and watch the Mizzou game tonight.

3 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

Danny and Billy hated each other.  Danny had to be happy to get that one over on Billy.

The passing by that team was really crisp.  The ball really moved in the half court.  Guys didn't hold the ball very long.  There was a sequence of 5 or so passes midway through the first half where none of our players held the ball at all. It was like playing hot potato: They no sooner caught the ball than they were passing to the next player. That was pretty impressive.

Who was in charge of the offense at that time? would be nice to have that today.

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, hal9000 said:

I went digging in my VHS collection and was able to come up with most of the 2nd half.  Don't know what happened to the first half, all these years later.  Hopefully someone else will upload the entire thing some day.  

Thanks for the post I will be watching it.