Runza

HuskerBB

No this is not about the ridiculous inability to buy a Runza in PBA any more - still in denial and suppressing my anger about that one :).

Question is about the promotion that is supposed to apply when we get over a certain decibel level.   Anyone know exactly what you get?  Have my Creighton ticket in my pocket and need to go somewhere for lunch - so wondering what kind of deal I can get with it if I go to Runza ?

Love me some Nebrasketball Runza action.  Stay away from the shakes, they come out of that machine, if its not cleaned well you'll feel the consequences probably sooner than later and not have a very good night or day after.  I know from experience. ?

Definitely going back for a burger or runza again someday, and don't forget my frings.

GBR

2 minutes ago, Huskerone said:

Love me some Nebrasketball Runza action.  Stay away from the shakes, they come out of that machine, if its not cleaned well you'll feel the consequences probably sooner than later and not have a very good night or day after.  I know from experience. ?

Definitely going back for a burger or runza again someday, and don't forget my frings.

GBR

I had the Spicy Jack Runza, and it tasted like SWEET VICTORY!

1 hour ago, Huskerone said:

GBR

I've never had a problem with the shakes there.

On 12/10/2018 at 10:55 AM, HuskerBB said:

No this is not about the ridiculous inability to buy a Runza in PBA any more - still in denial and suppressing my anger about that one :).

Question is about the promotion that is supposed to apply when we get over a certain decibel level.   Anyone know exactly what you get?  Have my Creighton ticket in my pocket and need to go somewhere for lunch - so wondering what kind of deal I can get with it if I go to Runza ?

I kind of find the food funny.  With the no Runza thing at PBA and the McDonalds tie ins this year with the various sports since McDonalds is a Coke place while the Huskers are strictly Pepsi.  That being said...I gotta remember to take something for heartburn to the game if I ever have one I’ve those Three Little Pig sandwiches.   Tasted great but it was a killer after.