uneblinstu’s postgame chatter: vol 11, ed 10 - creighton

uneblinstu

This team is different, as long as they finish games out.  They are just better than most teams they play, it’s all about how the finish down the stretch.

Creighton isn’t the best team Nebraska has played, but they are around the 2nd best with Clemson and obviously Texas Tech #1 so far

Edited by northwillriseagain

-incredible 

-god that felt good

-Palmer showed up big today 

-Tom Allen for Heisman tonight?

-low key great game for Roby

-Nana made some huge plays that won’t show up on the stat sheet

-Brady and Borch continue to give great minutes off the bench that no other big we’ve had in the past few years have provided

-Cope didn’t play his best and was still awesome

-my only negative, sorry, but I’m recruiting as if I have one more scholarship than I do (Thor) this off season

I'll leave the more in depth analysis to others, all I'll say is, BOOM, that's more like it.

Anyone know what Miles and the Creighton coach were yelling at each other about early in the game?

And for the Creighton lurkers, good luck the rest of the season, need this to be a good win on the resume (for seeding purposes of course) ?

5 minutes ago, Huskerone said:

I'll leave the more in depth analysis to others, all I'll say is, BOOM, that's more like it.

Anyone know what Miles and the Creighton coach were yelling at each other about early in the game?

And for the Creighton lurkers, good luck the rest of the season, need this to be a good win on the resume (for seeding purposes of course) ?

I will be rooting for Seton Hall when they play.

4 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

I’ve always like McDermott for some reason - seemed like a good dude. Miles always lost and took it like a champ. Tonight the tables flipped and McDermott took it like a sore freaking loser. It was pathetic. Hopefully he grows up a little bit, I always appreciated his and Miles banter. He apparently can only be on one side of the table.

He can't wear his sweater vest for the next year

6 minutes ago, hal9000 said:

There isn't a home game on our schedule we can't win.  We may slip up once, but I like our chances winning out.  That's 19 wins, + 3-4 road wins.  We're dancin'.

Miles expanded that thought on his post-game and said he doesn't think there's a game on the schedule they can't win. He admitted in past years, though you wouldn't necessarily say you *couldn't* win it, you would say it might take a miracle.  But this year he doesn't think there's a team we play that we can't beat.

If they play like they did tonight, that could very well be true.