Creighton (6-2) vs. Nebraska (7-2) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

1 hour ago, rwmctrofholz said:

Maybe I'm just an ignorant, hayseed hick, but does this post over at the BJ Underground add up?

Re: Nebraska Game Thread

Postby ictjay » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:10 am

It will be close, Jays have too many moving parts with this squad too get blown out by anybody.

? lol nice

also i caught myself scrolling through...and it just made me more and more angry. Ugh I hate those guys. It is interesting to see what nebraska basketball and lincoln looks like from a third person, outside perspective. 

10 hours ago, HolyBobpilgrimage said:

? lol nice

also i caught myself scrolling through...and it just made me more and more angry. Ugh I hate those guys. It is interesting to see what nebraska basketball and lincoln looks like from a third person, outside perspective. 

It's all good.  I know that as a Husker basketball ban, "I have a low basketball IQ" (one of their favorite barbs), which is why I'd never post something like the below.  If you're thinking that the Mod over there, and other posters, were quick to call Helmzy out, well, then you have a low basketball IQ too.

Postby Helmzy » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:31 pm

Tough game but not mad. 
- Beside the start we beat them plain and simple. <-------------------------------
Edited by rwmctrofholz

8 minutes ago, rwmctrofholz said:

It's all good.  I know that at a Husker basketball ban, "I have a low basketball IQ" (one of their favorite barbs), which is why I'd never post something like the below.  If you're thinking that the Mod over there, and other posters, were quick to call Helmzy out, well, then you have a low basketball IQ too.

Tough game but not mad. 
- Beside the start we beat them plain and simple. <-------------------------------

Mindblowing. It boggles the mind. What the hell kind of drugs are these jokers on ??

15 minutes ago, rwmctrofholz said:

It's all good.  I know that at a Husker basketball ban, "I have a low basketball IQ" (one of their favorite barbs), which is why I'd never post something like the below.  If you're thinking that the Mod over there, and other posters, were quick to call Helmzy out, well, then you have a low basketball IQ too.

Tough game but not mad. 

Come on you inbreed hick.  You know they dominated us beside the start.  :D

4 hours ago, REDZONEDAN said:

I read through their thread, and it made me laugh. The complaints about the refs were awesome.  D-bags at their finest.

Right up until the last few minutes, they had more free throws then us.  LOL.  By the way, while James was shooting his free throws, there was one individual yelling something.  I assume it was a Creighton fan, but I do not know what or why he was yelling.  

Sort of funny though, I thought the game was never really in doubt.  Once we got up by ten, Creighton really never got close.  Yet the Minnesota game was always in the back of my mind.