Creighton (6-2) vs. Nebraska (7-2) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

GG Huskers. You've got a talented senior-laden squad and we've got a talented team that's the youngest in the Big East. It showed tonight. Enjoy your seniors because they look like they've finally figured it out.

We've got two 7-ft underclassmen that didn't know what to do and your bigs showed them how to play. Add to that your hot hand on the shooting side and it's was game over.

I love our offense but Coach Mac needs to find some defense like yesterday. 

Looking forward to next year and my one post on this board 365 days from now. Make same noise in the B1G and smack Ohio State for us.

Go Jays. ?

Edited by BlueLurker

2 minutes ago, BlueLurker said:

GG Huskers. You've got a talented senior-laden squad and we've got a talented team that's the youngest in the Big East. It showed tonight. Enjoy your seniors because they look like they've finally figured it out.

We've got two 7-ft underclassmen that didn't know what to do and your bigs showed them how to play. Add to that your hot hand on the shooting side and it's was game over.

Looking forward to next year and my one post on this board 365 days from now. Make same noise in the B1G and smack Ohio State for us.

Go Jays. ?

First time I’ve ever upvoted a Jay.  Congrats!  

Edited by hskr4life

Got to the vault late, but FUCK YEAH that felt so good. Maybe that'll keep em quiet for a few months. That was a LONG TIME COMING.

Feels soooooo good

Really needed that bounceback, and that was just what we needed. Huge confidence boost getting the long awaited blowout. Ngl it would've been a dark depressing weekend if we'd dropped  that game too.

YES!! and the gbr chants were so delicious tonight felt like that night we lost to Kansas when the volleyball team was playing too last year

Edited by HolyBobpilgrimage

59 minutes ago, BlueLurker said:

Go Jays. ?

classy, I know I for one really appreciate it! It was a good game. nice to finally win one and even up the rivalry. :)? see you next year

28 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

I know you’re supposed to work on your basketball game in the off-season.  However Brady has to work on those damn moves man.  Haha!

lol more content for r/cringe. But I love to see them happy. haha I love these guys. gonna miss the seniors but I hope we keep building the winning culture. 

Just now, Bugeaters1 said:

It was their maid show, they said that it may not be after every game. gut for sure after the BIG GAMES.

Well I listen to Kent, Jake and Coach Miles and then they go to the studio for some of the calls and the stats.  If there was another show, I must have missed it.

2 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

Well I listen to Kent, Jake and Coach Miles and then they go to the studio for some of the calls and the stats.  If there was another show, I must have missed it.

Jack Mitchell hosted the show on 1400 KLIN. it was a bit like Big Red overreaction on 1620 after the football games.