uneblinstu’s postgame chatter: vol 11, ed 8 - Illinois

uneblinstu

2 hours ago, Dean Smith said:

I don’t agree with your Pedersen and Eichorst ananagy. If we could have replaced either one of those horrible AD’s with a different horrible AD that would have made the same decisions that either one of those two horrible AD’s made and then hired either one of those two that we replaced in the timeline at the time we hired Moos, I believe with the current history and facts at hand, both of those two would have also hired Scott Frost and then would go on to make different horrible decisions.

Now that is a completely subjective opinion arrived at by quality circular logic but until you can get one of the two on record saying they would not have hired Frost, I stand by it. 

Are you saying even a blind squirrel wold have found the Scott Frost nut when Mike Riley was fired?

That's perhaps true. However, I don't think Scott Frost would have come to Nebraska to work for a blind squirrel named Shawn Eichorst.

10 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Are you saying even a blind squirrel wold have found the Scott Frost nut when Mike Riley was fired?

That's perhaps true. However, I don't think Scott Frost would have come to Nebraska to work for a blind squirrel named Shawn Eichorst.

That is exactly what I am saying . It is possible though in my alternate timeline where Eichorst had  not been hired but a no-named horrible AD that duplicated his horrible decisions it is possible that Frost would be unaware of how horrible Eichorst would be if in the alternate timeline he was hired when Moos was in this timeline. I’ve heard the youth taking about some multiverse with the Flash and some other superheroes I am unfamiliar with. So maybe we can find an ulternate universe where these actions actually took place. And I think I have carried this storyline about as far as I can take it. 

Edited by Dean Smith

On 12/2/2018 at 5:51 PM, uneblinstu said:

Nebraska defeats Illinois 75-60

Huskers off to their best start since 2003-04

Kent Pavelka honored for calling his 1,000th Nebraska Basketball game

46107760_2220725574843006_10027464388581

Made it home through those slick streets. Have a dinner thing, I’ll post more thoughts later, but just game went about as I thought it would. 

Good start to conference play. 

View full article

This was a happier, less contentious time in this thread.  Did anyone see Bill Moos at this game?  Kidding! (sort of)

16 hours ago, Dean Smith said:

Now that is a completely subjective opinion arrived at by quality circular logic but until you can get one of the two on record saying they would not have hired Frost, I stand by it. 

I really don't want to debate this issue anymore as it puts an unnecessary cloud over what I believe is going to be historic and program changing season. i believe when all is said and done everyone will be happy when our season ends in LATE March and TM is given a new contract.

Edited by Ron Mexico

My last post on this subject is going to be one of transparency. If a person where to dig through my posting history they would see that I had the exact opposite opinion of Moos earlier in the year. New information caused me to change my opinion. I really don't want to debate this topic anymore. The posters I'm responding to in this thread I respect @Norm Peterson @Dean Smith @ladyhusker . I'm going to remove myself from this debate. If at the end of the season I end up being 100% wrong then feel free to gloat. Unless this subject is later directly addressed by our AD I'm not going to talk about in anymore. I want to enjoy this season and this topic, TM contract, puts a damper on that. See you all in the game and post game threads.

1 hour ago, Ron Mexico said:

My last post on this subject is going to be one of transparency. If a person where to dig through my posting history they would see that I had the exact opposite opinion of Moos earlier in the year. New information caused me to change my opinion. I really don't want to debate this topic anymore. The posters I'm responding to in this thread I respect @Norm Peterson @Dean Smith @ladyhusker . I'm going to remove myself from this debate. If at the end of the season I end up being 100% wrong then feel free to gloat. Unless this subject is later directly addressed by our AD I'm not going to talk about in anymore. I want to enjoy this season and this topic, TM contract, puts a damper on that. See you all in the game and post game threads.

Lol you know you will hear about it if youre wrong ??? 

Theres a couple ppl on this board that cant not tell you they were right and you were wrong. Could be a whole year later ?

1 hour ago, Ron Mexico said:

I really don't care that much about this issue, hence the resorting to the multiverse storyline. But...Whatever happens, going forward will have nothing to do with how I judge past events. Maybe good things will come about but that won't change the fact that I think Moos handled things poorly in the past.