Scouting Illinois

hhcmatt

21 hours ago, hskr4life said:

Well that went off the tracks fairly quickly.  

Overall they think that we aren't anything special.  Hope their team thinks that as well.

I don't think they were overly negative against us. In the grand scheme of things we aren't really anything special so I don't really expect them to say that.

17 hours ago, cjbowbros said:

Mostly just stole from HHCMatt ? but I went through Illinois past game scores and gave my thoughts on the upcoming game. Hint I'm a little concerned. https://api.spreaker.com/v2/episodes/16360244/download.mp3   Find it on iTunes and Spotify too as always.

I have a listen when I scrape my sidewalks today

• 1 month later...

The last 5 games for Illinois has been ass kickings where they have received 3 and given out 2.

Here are the conference numbers which look a lot like their overall numbers and what they've been doing: Team tries to pressure you into turnovers but gives up easy looks and fouls in the process.

image.png

One wrinkle that certainly seems like something you'd run against us is that Illinois might look at our production and ghost any of the guys on our team who aren't scoring threats (most of the bench)

https://www.bigtengeeks.com/the-opposite-of-a-box-and-one/

They have a decent post. They shoot a. ton of threes, one of there guys shot like 46% last year. And Frazier is a solid player. There defense is very poor based on the “scrappy” style they play.  That being said they took Gonzaga to the brink. Hopefully PBA ticks the game in our favor 

Not gonna be much of a crowd at PBA I wouldn’t think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk