Western Illinois (2-3) vs. Nebraska (4-1) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

35 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

Jordy looked like he’d lost quite a bit of weight. No more training table I guess... wonder why he would come here to work out with Anton Gill? Is there a guru in Lincoln that can turn a deer on skates into Bob Lanier?

I hear boxing in the offseason is a good way to get you into the NIT.

21 hours ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

A- we did what we needed to do.

B- saw a PBA usher go up to the 300 section and point towards the student section, then saw 50 fans head down there.

C- Jordy was at the game, spent some time in a suite, then down on the floor. Wonder if he spoke with Miles, would think that would be kinda awkward.

D- On to Clemson!!!!!

In my mind, the fact that he was sitting in a suite is more than a bit awkward???

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

Jordy's a likable guy. If he was making his own decisions he'd probably still be here.

I sort of disagree with that statement Matt.  He may get advice from family and hanger on's, but the ultimate decision was his. I am also pretty positive that his teammates (brothers) and our coaching staff wanted him to stay.  So ultimately, he had to weigh all the information and then made the best decision for him.  That decision was to leave the known, and embrace the unknown.  In his mind the unknown must have had a more significant upside.  

But I do agree Jordy seemed likable.  Although not knowing him personally, I cannot truly gauge his likability.