Creighton over Clemson

jimmykc

I'm still too hung over from turkey to have a cogent thought about the result of this game for the Husker prospects this year. Is Creighton better than anticipated or Clemson worse? Was it a fluke? I didn't realize they were even playing in that tourney, wherever it was. If we beat them both, it will definitely help our RPI. On the other hand....

Overall,  feel this is a net positive for the program.

1.  It strengthens our game against Creighton. Clemson was going to be a tough game whether they won or lost.   It was also going to be viewed as a tough game.

2.  For all of you quadrant guys, Clemson was not going to lose Quad 1 status from this game.  They are a road game meaning  that it will probably always be a quad 1 game.  Creighton however, with that win, could use it to bump themselves from a Quad 3 to Quad 2 or Quad 2 to Quad 1 game for us at the end of the year.

12 hours ago, jimmykc said:

I'm still too hung over from turkey to have a cogent thought about the result of this game for the Husker prospects this year. Is Creighton better than anticipated or Clemson worse? Was it a fluke? I didn't realize they were even playing in that tourney, wherever it was. If we beat them both, it will definitely help our RPI. On the other hand....

They are a great 3pt shooting team that is 10 deep. That was the 3rd game they played in 3 days so that really put them in a good position to win that tourney.