Glynn & Cope

kldm64

Like many others, I was in KC to watch the games.  So far this season, you have to tip your hat to Watson and Copeland as they both seem to play with a sense of urgency and not wanting to lose.  Palmer is forcing some bad shots and is struggling to find his rhythm and flow this year.  Roby just doesn't seem to have any confidence in his shot this year for some reason.  I didn't expect us to win every game but felt this team was talented enough were we wouldn't get blown out and outplayed this year.  I'm hoping, this will give them a huge dose of reality and that they have a lot of work to do if they don't want end up in the NIT again.  Texas Tech was just flat out a better team and outplayed and out hustled NU in every phase of the game.  A little humble pie early in the season must be just what this team needed. 

10 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

I can’t argue with any of that, but I for one am sick to death of “humble pie” & “teachable moments.” I’m ready to be the hammer and not the nail...

Then there is the 'moral victory' . That will probably be Clemson.    Creighton has a hammer, we are forever the nail.  Been that way for most all my 65 years following Nebraska basketball.

7 minutes ago, Fastbreaker said:

Then there is the 'moral victory' . That will probably be Clemson.    Creighton has a hammer, we are forever the nail.  Been that way for most all my 65 years following Nebraska basketball.

I know that may be how it feels, especially as of late; but the series between Creighton is nearly even.  Granted, I can accept your analogy if we look just at the recent history.