Roby will be back. Book it

Seems too me the announcer in the game called it clear as day what the problem was and its been that way for the last few yrs the shots were just falling and now they are not and now neither the wins but oh well not every player in college works is it possible that could happen?
Peep the last play around 3:10 left

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, 89Husker said:

All of that premise was so fragile and we didn’t even realize...

• if there was an alpha or leader in the group (there wasn’t ) it was Copeland. Huge loss
  • the 4 yr PG is a head case and would lose his way for 1/2 the season 
  • The NBA player doesn’t own it 
  • the returning all conference player presses when the first three points come to light. 

This team was firmly “in” the tourney when Cope went down. Replace Him with Tanner in that Group of 4 and doesn’t look so impressive.  

Talked about this with lots of people lately. During the okie state game, the announcers were saying we maybe had the best starting 5 in conference, which probably makes you top 10 in the nation starting lineup-wise good.  Copeland goes down, and our starting lineup and team head to the cellar of the league somehow.  Just goes to show that most good teams have another 4 or 5 star ready to go, and we have to turn to a former walk-on football recruit (no offense to Tanner).

1 minute ago, throwback said:

Apparently, Roby will wear Copeland's #14 jersey with Cope's name on the back Sunday.

I like it. Really nice tribute to Cope. Just shows what kind of young man Roby is.

If that’s the tweet he was referring too, I don’t think it’s weird at all.  An honor for Cope to have his name and number out there on Sr day.