Texas Tech (4-0) vs. Nebraska (4-0) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Just now, khoock said:

Wow this thread went toxic quick.

I for one am not going to let a team that I have absolutely no control over on how they play ruin my long weekend. Yall have a nice holiday!

GBR

It won’t ruin my weekend either, but I’m still not happy about it. 

Palmer clearly hooked right before the goaltend call. Refs missed an easy one there.

Also, not sure if this announcer hears himself...Palmer gets a deuce, Tech likes it rough with the bumping and grinding, earlier he said something about Copeland getting a hooker that rimmed around...phrasing, man!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Of course it's ugly in here. It's ugly on the court. We haven't been competitive at all on the court in the second half. It's frustrating to watch a talented team not move their feet on D and chuck quick, awful shots early in the clock.

This team should be better than that.

1 minute ago, ladyhusker said:

Palmer clearly hooked right before the goaltend call. Refs missed an easy one there.

Also, not sure if this announcer hears himself...Palmer gets a deuce, Tech likes it rough with the bumping and grinding, earlier he said something about Copeland getting a hooker that rimmed around...phrasing, man!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I dunno, if I was an announcer I would say stuff like that all the time. It's probably a drinking game for the guys in the truck

1 minute ago, RedEyedFanatic said:

I dunno, if I was an announcer I would say stuff like that all the time. It's probably a drinking game for the guys in the truck

When I call games in the radio, I’ll have friends give me phrases I have to say on air. 

Announcement - this site is usually a bit testy. In a year where we have huge expectations, haven't been dancing for 4 seasons, and our coaches job potentially lays in the balance....this site will probably be pure chaos if things don't go the way we want it to.

*disclaimer, I love all of you.