Missouri St. (3-0) vs. Nebraska (3-0) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

14 hours ago, Red Don said:

T

How is the ShotTracker App working for you Matt?

Pretty well.

The one complaint I had was lack of team 3pt makes/attempts as a listed stat.

I saw this last night and it was a snapshot of our struggles to break through against this defense. We were defeating it by moving the ball and the snapshot of it in this way was extrememly helpful and what the staff used to emphasize it to the team.

DsdG-tXU4AAUPsb.jpg:large

I'd agree with the overall assessment that the announcers seemed to be on a shottracker quota.  I didn't notice it as much for our game but i really noticed it when I was more listening to than watching Tech-USC.  As a deal where i'm watching icons floating over heads or have my screen half taken up?  Bleh.  As a deal where I can pop in and check out some data during a break? Yes please.

2 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

Pretty well.

The one complaint I had was lack of team 3pt makes/attempts as a listed stat.

I saw this last night and it was a snapshot of our struggles to break through against this defense. We were defeating it by moving the ball and the snapshot of it in this way was extrememly helpful and what the staff used to emphasize it to the team.

DsdG-tXU4AAUPsb.jpg:large

I'd agree with the overall assessment that the announcers seemed to be on a shottracker quota.  I didn't notice it as much for our game but i really noticed it when I was more listening to than watching Tech-USC.  As a deal where i'm watching icons floating over heads or have my screen half taken up?  Bleh.  As a deal where I can pop in and check out some data during a break? Yes please.

This is super helpful statistics for coaches and for bball guys like all of us.  This is something that I would 100% check every now and then.  Unfortunately, to the average fan, what happened last night could turn them away if it continues I have a feeling.  It was brutal at points.