Seton Hall (1-0) vs. Nebraska (2-0) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

We're actually at 37.1% for the year.  This is the highest mark of the TM era, and the highest since our '09-'10 squad shot just over 39%.

We are at 37.1% despite a really rough start last game, and a cold stretch in our first game I believe. 

In '09-'10, we attempted 547 threes and made 217.  This year we are on pace to attempt 961 threes and make about 357 threes.  That would be a net gain in points by +420 in favor of this years team.

So in reality, we aren't shooting it that bad so far.  We need it to continue to be upper 30's and lower 40's however.  We also have a small sample size to go off of for the year.

I just had to look.  We had a high-water mark in Doc's 4th year where we averaged almost 40% from three.

The surprisingly bad season was Miles year 3, the year after our NCAA tourney run, where we were about 28% from three.  Surprising because it's not what we would have anticipated heading into the season.  But looking back on the bad year, everyone would say, yeah, makes sense.

But -- without looking! -- tell me who you think was THE MOST ACCURATE 3-POINT SHOOTER in the Nebraska basketball program for a single season in the last 15 seasons.  Let's say more than just a trivial number of attempts, so we don't count the year David Rivers hit his one and only trey.

Without looking.  Who do you guess?

I'll tell after the game.