2018 Gavitt Games Schedule

throwback

Just now, tcp said:

Illinois had a tough draw. PSU totally blew it. They had no business losing to DePaul anywhere. 

Rutgers is, well, Rutgers. 

By and large, B1G did well, as our only stumbles were at the bottom of the conference. Everyone else middling on up did their jobs with a vengeance. All in all, a success. 

Speaking of Illinois, I caught a couple of their local radio shows during Illinois football week and apparently they firmly believe there is no excuse for the Illini to finish at least 6th in conference play.

Underwood may not last long enough to build anything there.

10 hours ago, Blackshirt83 said:

See what he did here?

He's responding to a sarcastic response to a sarcastic post with more sarcasm.

This is how to do things people.

I am really going to have to up my sarcasm game this year I think.  I don't know that I will be able to take on the negative Nancy's too much this year.  Especially when we are going to go 31-0.

8 of 14 doesn't look like as much of a stretch when you look at the matchups.  we've got a lot of the right games at home (and rutgers and illinois who were going to lose anyway on the road... and duke plays at home who would be favored regardless as well).

It's a decent setup.  Especially when Nebraska wins.

17 hours ago, Blackshirt83 said:

Speaking of Illinois, I caught a couple of their local radio shows during Illinois football week and apparently they firmly believe there is no excuse for the Illini to finish at least 6th in conference play.

Underwood may not last long enough to build anything there.

It's possible, I suppose, if they get better in non conf. But unlikely. This conference is loaded. I'm not sure we can finish in the top 6 yet. And we're definitely better than Illinois. 

28 minutes ago, tcp said:

It's possible, I suppose, if they get better in non conf. But unlikely. This conference is loaded. I'm not sure we can finish in the top 6 yet. And we're definitely better than Illinois. 

Could really see a situation where we finish tied with like 5 teams and fall down the pecking ladder on some stupid tie breaker.  Big Ten will be a loaded log jam mess this year.

Really going to be a year where you need to take care of business at home.

Edited by hskr4life

1 hour ago, Norm Peterson said:

Apparently the shoes in Wisconsin don’t fit well either.

hqdefault.jpg

You got 8 minutes tonight vs Presbyterian?

It’s an infringement on your constitutional rights. It’s outrageous, egregious, preposterous. I'll get my top transfer man on it

55 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Damn... Seton Hall also lost a close one to SLU today...

Hall's going to struggle for awhile. They have some talent, but they're going to have to learn to play as a team. I think they'll wind up pretty good late, because they have a good coaching staff. But I expect them to take some lumps this season. 

Edit: I just checked out their box from the St Louis game and man, it's the same problem with them. Can't make a bucket to save their lives. I was amazed they kept the game within two at those shooting percentages. And they got outrebounded again. With all that height!. Just a team that need to start getting some shots to fall. 

Edited by tcp