Mississippi Valley State (0-0) vs. Nebraska (0-0) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

1 minute ago, TimSmiles said:

they won 4 games last year but returned 2 15ppg scorers. i thought they'd be a little bit more of a challenge

they're not good, but they'll likely not play this poorly the rest of the year. they have enough talent to win a few in the conference they're in, but this is not who they actually are. it's probably not who we are, either. just one of them nights. I'm just glad it's going our way. 

3 minutes ago, royalfan said:

God help me if I have to watch Mississippi Valley St basketball down the stretch.  

pretty sure this season we won't have to do too much rpi fishing down the stretch. but if it happens, i'll make sure to give you the suicide hotline number...:) 

2 hours ago, tcp said:

rats, figures it's on plus. the one thing I don't have. guess it's radio again. can't believe the season's here! and I can't believe i'm still alive for opening tip! :) yay!

I’ll be honest, I buy plus for Nebraska the first month of the year. Usually the 4 or so games is worth $10. After that everything is on network tv.