Mississippi Valley State (0-0) vs. Nebraska (0-0) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

well, that was a slaughter. great job spreading the wealth around. better job maintaining tempo in a major blowout. lots of positives for game 1. valley just isn't playing with much energy, so it's hard to say how much we can take from this. it's about the energy level of an exhibition. 

1 minute ago, tcp said:

well, that was a slaughter. great job spreading the wealth around. better job maintaining tempo in a major blowout. lots of positives for game 1. valley just isn't playing with much energy, so it's hard to say how much we can take from this. it's about the energy level of an exhibition. 

i wonder if the MVS players are taking up construction. They sure lay a lot of bricks.

I think TuneIn must have incorporated a time delay in their streaming broadcast - I can't delay the video enough to sync with the sound. :(
The sound from Huskers.com seems to not be delayed as much, but it doesn't stay in sync well but al least its closer than TuneIn!

Edited by Red Don