Mississippi Valley State (0-0) vs. Nebraska (0-0) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

16 minutes ago, tcp said:

rats, figures it's on plus. the one thing I don't have. guess it's radio again. can't believe the season's here! and I can't believe i'm still alive for opening tip! :) yay!

Reupped BTN Plus today for $79 for the year. Watched about 20+ husker baseball games on it last spring. It's worth it if you're a fan of the baseball team, was pleasantly surprised how many games they had - its just the hawks field stadium feed, but the camera work is decent enough.

15 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Reupped BTN Plus today for $79 for the year. Watched about 20+ husker baseball games on it last spring. It's worth it if you're a fan of the baseball team, was pleasantly surprised how many games they had - its just the hawks field stadium feed, but the camera work is decent enough.

I just broke down and got it. Will leave password in will so someone else can finish the season if the worst comes to pass...heh heh. I think my will has more passwords and accounts in it than anything else...:)

1 minute ago, tcp said:

I just broke down and got it. Will leave password in will so someone else can finish the season if the worst comes to pass...heh heh. I think my will has more passwords and accounts in it than anything else...:)

Two more basketball games on BTN plus this year as well, so you'll thank yourself later!

well, offensively we look good. i came into the season worried about depth and how we'd play in the paint defensively. i'm sure the rest of you are probably doing the same. don't think MSVS is the team that's going to help us know too much more on that score, tho. This is a pretty bad mismatch of talent. 

Just now, 49r said:

North Carolina is in a dogfight against Wofford tonight.  Tied at 46 with 10:33 left in the game.

For those of you who listened to Half Court Press Podcast this week, that was Jon Nyawata's game he really wanted to watch tn. Wofford beat em last year. This years game is @ Wofford oddly enough.

1 minute ago, khoock said:

For those of you who listened to Half Court Press Podcast this week, that was Jon Nyawata's game he really wanted to watch tn. Wofford beat em last year. This years game is @ Wofford oddly enough.

North Carolina is starting this season off @Wofford and @Elon oddly enough.