Nebrasketball Podcasts

hhcmatt

With the rise of Nebrasketball and podcasts, it's only natural that Nebrasketball podcasts have blown up.  Also add in the fact that almost all radio broadcasts are available on the internet and there is a lot to listen to.  I think there is enough content to break away from the media thread.

If  possible leave a description of the audio plus something that will embed into the site like a mp3 link or soundcloud

Here's most of the podcasts we have released so far still figuring out how do share them all. Shoutout to Dimes for supporting all of the podcasts we hope that you are big enough fans to listen to them all. Also huge props to anyone who listens to the Player Profile on Decoch Chan I'm sure that will continue to get a lot of listens. 

42 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

RiskyRoadz - Pre-Season Pod 11/5/2018

Jake is back and so is basketball. We discuss the exhibition game, the Husker Hoops Challenge, Dedoch leaving, preseason predictions, and possible line-ups during the season.

How did you attach this one Matt?

OWH Half Court Press with Heady and Nyatawa

Open — Top CBB 1st-night matchups
3:35 — NU’s shooting stats
7:45 — #Huskers season preview
17:45 — #Jays season preview
34:10 — Power rankings: Best D1 players from the state who don’t play in the state

Thanks I got it 

These four will round out all of our episodes to date I'll just add new ones here whenever I post one.

Here's the Double commit Pod start by talking about Jervay Green and continuing to Mika Adams Woods before discussing the lack of bigs and scholarships to give them in the future. I'm super super high on Green after really diving into his juco stats and games online so find out why I think he could be a leader on the 2019 squad as we try to keep going strong next year.

Secret Scrimmage Open Audio

Here's a discussion about the secret scrimmage followed by some live audio brought to you from the 10/24 scrimmage. The ending has my discussion with some of the players and document how I made it onto Copelands story so check that one out.

#RiskyRoadz

This is an older episode but still very relevant as the roster is I believe the exact same once Dedoch left. It's about the departure of Jordy and how the team for this season will run especially addressing playing without big man depth. Jake partnered with me to do this one as well.

Episode 1

Finally we have our first episode. It may actually be our best season preview as Jake and I discuss each player one by one and project if they will have better or worse stats than last year. We got pretty in depth with our analysis of the guys on the team and summarized last season for the guys so it's definitely still worth a listen.

Thanks for all the support from anyone from the board who listened this offseason. We are so excited for the season and if you didn't like what you heard give us another shot as we get into actual coverage of the team. It will be very different during the season and my partner Jake will be back adding hopefully a less bland and strictly stats based episodes. Also as the season heats up we want to heat up the competition by covering HTCC. We will be making predictions and explaining why, to help you guys with the competition. We also will publicly acknowledge the competition between the podcasts and throw some punches in good fun. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 12.09.42 PM.png

Edited by cjbowbros

Two Wins Lookin For Three

Caleb and Jake are back after watching the first two games of the season. They break down the first to husker wins and look forward to the huge match-up with Seton Hall at PBA on Wednesday! We also update how our first two Husker Hoops Central Challenge games went and make predictions on the third. 

https://api.spreaker.com/v2/episodes/16206938/download.mp3

Not sure why this isn't working but use the link or even better check it out on iTunes.

Edited by cjbowbros

On 11/6/2018 at 10:40 AM, uneblinstu said:

Unlocking the Vault records tomorrow. I'll post a link when it's done.

We finally got our first episode of Season 2 up. We recorded this before the SE LA game.

We talked about or expectations, made some predictions, we had a good 'ole time! We also got a producer, so we sound the best we've ever sounded!

Recapping Nebraska's strong start and analyzing Creighton's concerns? - Nov. 13

World-Herald reporters Jon Nyatawa and Chris Heady look back at college basketball's opening week, examining the highs and lows for both Nebraska and Creighton. They share their thoughts on this week's Big Ten-Big East showdown in the Gavitt Games as well

Risky Roadz Podcast

Caleb and Jake are back after watching the first two games of the season. They break down the first to husker wins and look forward to the huge match-up with Seton Hall at PBA on Wednesday! We also update how our first two Husker Hoops Central Challenge games went and make predictions on the third.

Cary Cochran (Former Nebrasketball shooting guard)

-How far should this team go? Have you seen enough to believe through 3 games or any skepticism?

-Cary liked what he saw from Glynn Watson’s form/shot on Wednesday…will he still be inconsistent?

-Thoughts on depth? Guys like Harris/Akenten/Borchardt/Heiman

Back at it discussing the huge win against Seton Hall. Caleb and Jake's relationship gets a little #RiskyRoadz while discussing James Palmer's shot selection. We look forward and make predictions for Missouri State in Kansas City on Monday!

Edited by cjbowbros

Thanksgiv For Nothing

Happy Thanksgiving! Listen to make sure you win your family's Nebrasketball holiday argument. Today Caleb and Jake analyze what went wrong on Tuesday night and how our tournament chances are effected by the loss to Texas Tech. Don't not listen because we lost we will bring some hope to those who are despairing.

Cary Cochran (Former Nebrasketball shooting guard) 93.7 the Ticket

-Were you surprised Nebraska pulled off the win at Clemson and how big is that for the team’s belief to get that type of win so early in the year?

-Going back to the Texas Tech game…was that an anomaly, or do you see more teams being able to stop Nebraska’s offense like that?

-James Palmer made 2 3-pointers against Clemson, but his efficiency is still poor….as a sharpshooter yourself, what do you see that’s wrong with his shot?

"We're Getting Started Hot"

Jake and Caleb discuss the first 7 games and what we can take away from the season so far. Of course Caleb previews Illinois. Also make sure to listen to the end to hear our future intro you don't want to miss it! Don't forget insta @riskyroadzpod and twitter @RiskyRoadzPod.

https://api.spreaker.com/v2/episodes/16360244/download.mp3

Edited by cjbowbros