There's Always This Year

HuskerFever

This team is different. We're not only finding ways to win, but we're stepping on the gas pedal throughout the full game rather than playing at the level of our opponent. We're winning the first game of the early season tournament and matching up against a true opponent rather than Marist and Long Beach State. We're getting the attention from the coaches and some of the media and being able to handle the pressure. We're playing as a team that not only wants to win, but knows how to win. This could really turn out to be a fun year!

8 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

This team is different. We're not only finding ways to win, but we're stepping on the gas pedal throughout the full game rather than playing at the level of our opponent. We're winning the first game of the early season tournament and matching up against a true opponent rather than Marist and Long Beach State. We're getting the attention from the coaches and some of the media and being able to handle the pressure. We're playing as a team that not only wants to win, but knows how to win. This could really turn out to be a fun year!

you should have waited about 6 more hours before you posted this.

Edited by TimSmiles

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just now, tcp said:
On 1/1/2019 at 2:00 AM, tcp said:

I think so, too, Fever. It smells like destiny. That or old underwear, I get confused between the two. But I'm going with destiny. 

Guess I shoulda went with old underwear, huh? :)

Either that, or you were misremembering that it was Destiny's old underwear you were smelling.