huskers 5th according to women's hoops world...

whoopdeedoo

7 hours ago, mwm89 said:

I'd like to think not as well.  Not surprised that they would not give us enough respect.  Disappointed, but not surprised.

It's early, but I'll jump in with both feet.....

This will be Coaches best team so far.

Expect a lot of improvement, especially in the second half of season. Hey, we'll have maybe the most experienced starters than we've had for the last few years.

Once the newbies get their feet on the ground...we'll have the best bench we've had in the last few years. 

Next year we only lose a couple of players to graduation.....we'll really be in better shape overall than the last several years. Top level B1G competitive. And Coach Amy's best team. (and with what is probably another group of Top 20 recruits.)

This is the face of optimism ?

Edited by redsteve

10 hours ago, redsteve said:

This will be Coaches best team so far.

I agree totally.  Most everybody back.  Another year under Amy's program and the weight room.  An excellent transfer and a highly respected class of recruits.

Edited by HUD

I should have also added that I can't see how they have Iowa so high as they lost more players then we did.  Maybe we were over looked by Iowa when then lost to us in Lincoln but I don't think they did when we beat the crap out of them in their big revenge game later in the season in front of a large home crowd at their place.

The writer seems to think Gustafson is "Ms. All World".  (she is good)  It sure wasn't enough last year. Blunder found out it takes a team, not one player by herself, no matter who it may be. (their fans thought so too)

Frankly, Iowa didn't look good as a team, each time we played them. Apparently Blunder figured that out too. Supposedly they've worked on that. The key for them this year will be the supporting cast.

Next year.....no Gustafson. Iowa better enjoy it while they can. See them a lot weaker....new big coming in? Seems like these is one...but she won't be another Gustafson.

Smack: When we played Iowa at home, Doyle seem to want to prove she went to the right place after bailing on NU..... Just what I thought I was seeing anyway.

Edited by redsteve