If you could bring back one player from the Miles era for this season...

TheKamdyMan

5 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

It's a tough choice between Tai Webster and Andrew White III. Don't get me wrong though. I'd only take AWIII so I could sit him on the bench the entire season and just have him watch the rest of the team make a run in March Madness.

We don't want that guy.  All he does is lead teams to the NIT.  ?

6 minutes ago, jdw said:

How is the their mascot

I did a little digging and supposedly their name comes from the "Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians." The full team name is "Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario" (Ontario, California). In 2014 the Clippers' D-League affiliate changed over be an affiliate for the Suns and in 2017 this team was formed to be the new affiliate of the Clippers.

14 minutes ago, BmoreRed said:

The fact Evan Taylor is in the g league now should extend Miles' contract 2 years

And why is that? The D-League has drastically changed and expanded over the last couple of years which is giving former collegiate players more opportunities to play domestically than ever. Not to underscore it, but Doc would probably have a couple of players in that league had those same opportunities been around at the time.

3 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

And why is that? The D-League has drastically changed and expanded over the last couple of years which is giving former collegiate players more opportunities to play domestically than ever. Not to underscore it, but Doc would probably have a couple of players in that league had those same opportunities been around at the time.

Oh come on. I don't think you know the evan taylor story?

He was plucked from obscurity by Tim Miles.  End of story

Andre Almeida. Gotta respect his presence on offense and he could guard bigs one-on-one defensively. I am worried about our defense guarding a true big. Going to have to be a lot of double teaming, closing back out on shooters. If someone gets hot from deep, we'll be in trouble. Bring back big Andre!!!