Half Court Press Podcast

khoock

Has anyone listened to this? I just did while enjoying this fall weather on a nice little run.

It is a joint podcast between Chris Heady (NU MBB beat writer) and Jon Nyatawa (CU beat writer).

On the first episode they preview both mens bball teams and talk about the ongoing FBI investigation.

Just now, OmahaHusker said:

I listened to it as well and really liked it actually. Two beat writers just calling it as they see it for both teams. I’d recommend it. 

Its a good podcast. I would also recommend it. If you are not a full blown Creighton hater you should be able to stomach it and will likely enjoy it.

I also listened to it and enjoyed it. I will continue to listen to it. At first when I heard of the idea and that the first episode was out, I didn't think it would be good to have both programs talked about on the same podcast but it was actually pretty good. Definitely don't like or support Creighton but there will be a good ix of both teams that I think sitting through the Jays talk will be fine.