10/24 Scrimage

cjbowbros

Wanted to start a thread to talk about Wednesday's scrimmage. I'm definitely excited while realizing that it's going to be a crapfest of tired legs and half effort from guys on the same team but anythings better than nothing right. With that said has a schedule been released for how the night will go, I think I remember a dunk or three point contest one night, or anything else like how long will the scrimmage be quarters, halves, where to park, whatever. I'd also invite you all to come and be a part of the podcast. I'd love to get to meet some of you and talk some basketball. I will be holding up a sign that says Risky Roadz Pod occasionally so I shouldn't be hard to find but if you want to meet me somewhere in the arena just let me know where! Feel free to come over even during to scrimmage and give your thoughts. Basketball is finally back!

Note: Of podcast on the Secret Scrimmage and Live from the Open Scrimmage is on iTunes! Good stuff if you want to feel the Nebrasketball atmosphere but couldn't make it tonight. 

Edited by cjbowbros

I will be there and then add my comments as to what I see.  I think I will be wearing red.  

Just a reminder, watching last year, many of us thought that Jack looked good (won the 3-point contest) and figured he would be an important part of our rotation.  So things happen, things change and things evolve.  

12 hours ago, Section_316 said:

Remember like 4 years ago when pitchford took a nasty shot on shields in mid air and he got hurt?? Air went out of the place so fast

And a few years ago didn't NIck Fuller suffer an injury that kept him out a few weeks?   I believe the Huskers released a photo of Roby's precautionary uniform for tonight's practice.

maxresdefault.jpg

• hhcmatt changed the title to 10/24 Scrimage