D'Andre Davis is N

AuroranHusker

7 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

I'm a little concerned about his height. According to Medical News Today, the average height of a women raised in the U.S. is 5'4". The kids in that photo aren't even half her height. So they must've been no more taller than 2'7". Does anybody have a recent report on the leg hair situation for Davis?

15 minutes ago, thattimeofyearchanges said:

Good take on D'Andre.  It looks like he has a good foundation from which to build.  I still say he sort of reminds me of a young James Palmer, Jr.

4 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

Good take on D'Andre.  It looks like he has a good foundation from which to build.  I still say he sort of reminds me of a young James Palmer, Jr.

It's uncanny: his looks, his talking trash, his game, he's got it all.  #JPIII

Edited by Norm Peterson

3 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

It's uncanny: his looks, his talking trash, his game, he's got it all.  #JPIII

I don’t think the form on their jump shots are really comparable. I truly think his sort of awkwardish drives that get finished anyway,  the penetrate to step back pull up, and his shot form from distance is almost identical to Reggie Miller. I’m sure he has a long way to go to catch up on his trash talking abilities though. 

The all time trash talk NCAA game had to be Reggie’s UCLA vs Fenis Dembo at Wyoming. Those two were barking at each other from the warm ups to after the post game hand shake. 

18 minutes ago, Dean Smith said:

I don’t think the form on their jump shots are really comparable. I truly think his sort of awkwardish drives that get finished anyway,  the penetrate to step back pull up, and his shot form from distance is almost identical to Reggie Miller. I’m sure he has a long way to go to catch up on his trash talking abilities though. 

The all time trash talk NCAA game had to be Reggie’s UCLA vs Fenis Dembo at Wyoming. Those two were barking at each other from the warm ups to after the post game hand shake. 

Who is Reggie Miller?  Oh wait, wasn't he Spike Lee's toy?  sarcastic george costanza GIF

11 hours ago, Dean Smith said:

Well, I wasn't talking about the form on his jumper.  I see in the video a guy who makes his living at the rim and supplements his income at the 3-point line.  He's roughly the same size as JPJr., similar length and build, their faces look very similar, they look like they could easily be siblings.