2-20-19

cipsucks

9 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

Man, what happened: if an optimistic Nebrasketball fanatic just woke up from a coma *today* from nearly 4 months in length (10-22-18 to 2-13-19)..... what would you say to such an individual?!?

?

Even worse if the coma started 01/01/2019, as you would have seen the 11-2 start.

55 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

Yeah, I realize that.... this whole swoon still stinks, at this very moment, tho: Let's get a dub tonight. See what happens on Sat. Gotta start somewhere. GBR !!!

Amen!  We still got 7 games left in the regular season.  That's nearly a quarter of our season.  We just had a realllllllly bad 3rd quarter.  That's all.  Let's "boom" in the 4th quarter.

** If anyone want's to post the "BOOM" gif of Mr. Eades... be my guest! **

1 hour ago, uneblinstu said:

I mean, college kid who was thrust in front of the camera for the first time suddenly with other technical problems to boot. College news broadcasts aren't exactly known for their production value. Ever watch Star City News? Yeesh! He stuck with it and is still working in broadcasting. That's actually a success story.

that's impressive as hell. talk about persistence. I read someone else mentioning that he was having teleprompter issues and couldn't keep up with text. like someone speeded it out on coked-up hamster mode. good for him. It's still hysterical, so I'm glad the story ended well.