Tickets: Anyone received them yet?

30 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

I am waiting patiently for my replacement football tickets AND my Husker basketball tickets.  I am like a little kid when the mail comes, I have to run out and check to see if my toy arrived.

annie_0.jpg

You might want to call the ticket office on the football tickets; got those a week ago.  

Just received the following email from the Athletic Department.

Dear Nebraska Men's Basketball season ticket holder, 

We are just a few weeks away from the 2018-19 Nebraska Men's Basketball season and we wanted to let you know that your season tickets have been mailed directly to you from our ticket-printing company, Weldon, Williams, and Lick, Inc. 

If you do not receive this mailing by October 29, please contact Nebraska Athletics Development & Ticketing at 402-472-3111 (M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.). 

Thank you for your continued support of Nebraska Men's Basketball and we look forward to seeing you this season at Pinnacle Bank Arena! 

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:29 AM, DOATHLON said:

Just got the email as well

Doathlon, what are we going to argue about heading into the year this year?

We could do something Isaac Copeland again and keep that theme going.  I predict he'll be a senior this year.  I'm pretty confident about that.  Feel free to disagree, however.

?

4 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

Doathlon, what are we going to argue about heading into the year this year?

We could do something Isaac Copeland again and keep that theme going.  I predict he'll be a senior this year.  I'm pretty confident about that.  Feel free to disagree, however.

?

I feel real uneasy about this team and Roby's foot has me worried. The Non-Con might be too tough for a team that might start the year off missing a wheel. Truth be told, I just want to see how much Nana has improved and wether or not Brady or the JUCO can play inside at all. 

2 hours ago, DOATHLON said:

I feel real uneasy about this team and Roby's foot has me worried. The Non-Con might be too tough for a team that might start the year off missing a wheel. Truth be told, I just want to see how much Nana has improved and wether or not Brady or the JUCO can play inside at all. 

Man, that's the post of a long time Husker hoops fan!   ?