2020 SG D'Andre Davis - Decommit

Dean Smith

The video says the new Iceman but I see someone else who was pretty smooth himself. Now in no way am I saying they two are equivalent, they just have similar styles and form. So I'm not saying they are the same. For instance, not once on the video did I see this kid make a choke sign to a fan.

Picture1.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 1:53 PM, hhcmatt said:

Lots of people have video of their dunks. This kid has video shots of his socks (if you watch the one below you'll understand)

Watch as Davis dribbles the ball!

Feel the amazement at the crispness of his passes!

Thrill as Davis gets a defensive rebound!!!

Be astonished by Dre's socks!

? 

In all seriousness though I couldn't be more pleased at this commitment.  God bless Coach Lewis!

22 minutes ago, 49r said:

That "thread" consists of one guy posting stuff.  Admittedly that one guy sounds pretty high on Davis.  ?

If you read on the posts were from a larger thread where the guy was watching the Indiana Elite 2020 play and he pulled all of his Davis observations into its own thread. Also, the guy making the posts is an admin of the site so he must really know his stuff and is probably handsome.  

Two comments sort of jumped out at me.  Perhaps for no reason, but they did:

I still like Leal (who just scored 5 quick points himself), but Im starting to think Davis is the more talented recruit there. Leal is probably the more typical Butler guy of the two though. He’s the more fundamental player. 

I don't see a lot of info out there on Davis but his upside is off the charts. He showed great athleticism, shooting, and defense. Of all the 2020 guys I saw I think you could make a legitimate argument that he will be the best of any of them. He showed NBA level upside.