Creighton Cheating Scandal Press Thread

2 minutes ago, atskooc said:

What's wrong with talking about Creighton's involvement in the (at least) two other threads we have about this?

I was about to say the same thing.  I appreciate the enthusiasm but can we please not have a front page full of threads about Creighton on HUSKER hoops central?

There's a perfectly good thread on the College Hoops section for discussion of all things FBI-investigation-into-college-hoops already.

24 minutes ago, kldm64 said:

My brother is a huge Creighton fan and this is what he emailed me this morning:

‘I vehemently deny all accusations against me’  If this works for Brett Kavanaugh it certainly will work for Greg McDermott.  He still has my vote!!

There's a little bit more than just a denial going for Brett Kavanaugh.

There's a bit more substance to these allegations against these named programs as well.

Now, if Benoit Benjamin's dad suddenly shows up and says he was offered money by Creighton boosters to have his son play there, except he can't remember who the boosters were or where they met or what they said exactly or how much they offered or any other details and his son says he doesn't remember anything like that happening, then the analogy would fit.

I seen a tweet today that said Creighton was going to self impose sanctions. losing 8 schollies and a two year ban from postseason play. anyone else see this?

LOL that had to be fake! Probably a salty Husker tweeted that.

That's like saying they'll self impose the death penalty, not gonna happen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, 49r said:

LOL that had to be fake! Probably a salty Husker tweeted that.

That's like saying they'll self impose the death penalty, not gonna happen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I was in the doctor's office, so I didn't get  chance to see who really sent the tweet.