Jervay Green is N

hhcmatt

18 minutes ago, unl said:

This is probably found elsewhere but do we know if FRed likes our players and recruits or is simply honoring their prior commitments to the school?

I would say it seems like Hoiberg may be prioritizing certain recruits over others. But, yeah, it can be dicey to honor commitments in transition unless your new staff is familiar; of course, it helps that Armon Gates would know the guys well enough in the 2019 class, and additionally, he'd be acquainted with the prior staff's 2020-22 NU prospects as well.

Edited by AuroranHusker

I mentioned this earlier.  Those on the roster and those being recruited likely know exactly where they stand.  That is why there are going to be a lot of ebbs and flows this off-season.  Those that stay with the Huskers, will stay because there is a collective understanding between player and staff.  Those leaving will also likely have a collective understanding between player and coach.  

Sort of interesting, these discussions take place whenever there are coaching changes.  I heard Doc talk about this in his radio interview, he indicated some of his players stayed around and were an important part of the NCAA run made by Coach Miles.  I hope some of these Miles recruits/players will be an important cog in our next NCAA run.