Tickets

arliepro

5 minutes ago, arliepro said:

May I ask how much season ticket holders need to pay the Athletic Dept. per person? And when do you think single game tickets will go on sale?

There are several different tiers of pricing. Basically, the closer you are to the court, the higher cost you'll have to pay for season tickets which would also include the "contribution" for the right to buy said tickets in the closest areas of the arena.

I have not heard of a date when single game seats may be available for purchase, but I'd imagine it will be fairly close to the season starting up since the season ticket pool is accounted for already, meaning there likely won't a lot of single-game seats from the University on the market. Of course, there's always the secondary market such as StubHub et al.

All 100 level seats have donations tied to them, 200 level seats at mid-court have a $50 per seat minimum donation required. All other seats have no donation tied to them. Last week I spoke with Coach Miles at the roast for Kent Pavelka and he indicated to me that they only had 13 season tickets remaining at that time. I counted the seats available the other day and they were down to 5. So I don't know how many single game seats will be available this year.

Somebody should start a thread regarding buying/selling/transferring tickets.

If I'm unable to make a game, I rarely have time to find someone to use my tickets, so the seats are just empty. I would much rather have SOMEONE (of the Husker fan variety) in those seats if I can't be there. I can't think of a better place to find a Nebrasketball fan who would appreciate cheap tickets more than HHC!

14 hours ago, dustystehl said:

Somebody should start a thread regarding buying/selling/transferring tickets.

If I'm unable to make a game, I rarely have time to find someone to use my tickets, so the seats are just empty. I would much rather have SOMEONE (of the Husker fan variety) in those seats if I can't be there. I can't think of a better place to find a Nebrasketball fan who would appreciate cheap tickets more than HHC!

That is what the "Husker Marketplace" is for, but the problem is that most people don't visit it. The last post was January 16. It's almost as if posts from there, since they are rare, should be made more prominent on the site or something. Thoughts @hhcmatt or others?

9 hours ago, HuskerActuary said:

That is what the "Husker Marketplace" is for, but the problem is that most people don't visit it. The last post was January 16. It's almost as if posts from there, since they are rare, should be made more prominent on the site or something. Thoughts @hhcmatt or others?

Seems more like there are so many other options to get rid of tickets than a not prominent enough deal. I guess I haven't really seen any women's tickets for sale so in theory i could also make this a sub-forum.