Uni Swag

AuroranHusker

I like for home uniforms to have the team name (i.e. Huskers) on the front instead of the school name. You're playing in your home arena, everyone knows what school you're from, so have some fun with the team name. Use yellow or corn in the design. Do SOMETHING fun and different. (Loved the cream-colored script "Huskers" uniforms we wore the past couple seasons.) These are just white uniforms that say "Nebraska" on the front. Wow! How did they ever come up with that?! Smh...

25 minutes ago, 49r said:

Seems to me like the cream uniforms with script huskers get worn more often than the base home unis.

They actually only wore those two or three times last year. They wore the "ice" unis just as much. They wore the NIT throwbacks more often than the "Husker" script. They wore the black unis at home a couple times, too. The base white's they wore the most, but most of it was in the first half of the season. The Ice, NIT and black were the main options worn once conference play started. 

6 hours ago, uneblinstu said:

They actually only wore those two or three times last year. They wore the "ice" unis just as much. They wore the NIT throwbacks more often than the "Husker" script. They wore the black unis at home a couple times, too. The base white's they wore the most, but most of it was in the first half of the season. The Ice, NIT and black were the main options worn once conference play started. 

Do you keep a tally as it goes? It would be interesting to keep track of the usage and the winning percentage for each NU uni.

Pinstripes, huh?  I'd like them better if adidas had fully committed and gone with a red pinstripe, rather than gray which blends in way too much.

Also, like everyone else I think the cream script 'Huskers' unis are far and away our best look and should be our primary kit.  

From the Journal-Star.

New threads: Nebraska players wore their new home white uniforms for the first time Wednesday. The most noticeable difference to the ensemble is light gray pinstripes on both the tops and shorts to go with the traditional red lettering.

A Husker manager said the road red uniforms will feature white pinstripes. There also figure to be the usual array of alternate uniforms, including the black-and-cream jerseys the team wore at various times last season.

Edited by uneblinstu

• 11 months later...