Charity Game?

hskr4life

14 minutes ago, noahjb24 said:

FYI if you guys ever want to attend just regular practices, they are open to the public. If you just go and email Greg Eaton then you can schedule to attend one, it's really nice. I've been to two or three myself. To find his email just go on huskers.com

Are you absolutely shitting me?  Why have I never heard about this?

7 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

Are you absolutely shitting me?  Why have I never heard about this?

Noah must have a great connection.  I reached out to Coach Eaton today and received this message a bit ago:

Thank you for your interest in attending a basketball practice for our team this year. We will be having an open practice on Wednesday, October 24, at 5:00 pm at PBA. Other practices are closed to the general public. There are certain times in which we will allow collegiate or high school coaches to gain access; however, per NCAA rules, we track who is in attendance and what their school affiliation is.

Thanks and hopefully you can make our practice on the 24th!

Gregory Eaton

7 hours ago, noahjb24 said:

FYI if you guys ever want to attend just regular practices, they are open to the public. If you just go and email Greg Eaton then you can schedule to attend one, it's really nice. I've been to two or three myself. To find his email just go on huskers.com

I will respond to your post as well Noah - I just received this message from Coach Eaton:

Thank you for your interest in attending a basketball practice for our team this year. We will be having an open practice on Wednesday, October 24, at 5:00 pm at PBA. Other practices are closed to the general public. There are certain times in which we will allow collegiate or high school coaches to gain access; however, per NCAA rules, we track who is in attendance and what their school affiliation is.

Gregory Eaton

18 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

I will respond to your post as well Noah - I just received this message from Coach Eaton:

Gregory Eaton

My bad, didn't know it was dependent on us coaching high school

On 10/12/2018 at 10:52 AM, noahjb24 said:

They probably don't just let random Joe Schmoes come and watch practice. Wouldn't want anyone posting anything on the interwebs about what they saw ?