Some Changes

hhcmatt

36 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

Row 6 Seat 10 is a nice tribute to Brian's contribution to the women's board on this site.

Kudos, Matt, on keeping this site going. It's been my favorite spot to hang on the interwebs.

This!  When your wife says "Are you on Husker Hoops again" when you are sitting across the room with your laptop open... you are doing something right.

2 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

This is probably just me, but the only qualm I have is with subforums (i.e. recruiting). Is there any way to "mark subforum as read" from the main board page, rather than having the entire Haymarket Hardwood show a new post, click in it, then "mark subforum as read"?

Just go to the forums main page where it lists all of the categories and click on the area that looks like balloons and it should mark everything as read.

1 hour ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Just go to the forums main page where it lists all of the categories and click on the area that looks like balloons and it should mark everything as read.

That would mark the entire "Haymarket Hardwood" forum as read, not just the "Husker Hoops Recruiting" subforum, which would be unfortunate. Because then I'd miss out on all the great new conversations in Haymarket Hardwood when I get too inundated with recruitment talk.

16 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

This is probably just me, but the only qualm I have is with subforums (i.e. recruiting). Is there any way to "mark subforum as read" from the main board page, rather than having the entire Haymarket Hardwood show a new post, click in it, then "mark subforum as read"?

Not as configured. I'll see what I can get figured out on this

11 hours ago, HuskerActuary said:

If we are submitting requests for site changes, I'd love to have a "View Unread Posts" button where we can hide certain forums from showing up (Women's Basketball in my case).

You can customize any view you want

image.png

Customize as you see fit.  This is how I would do it

image.png

Finally make it your default

image.png

Actually you can just share a stream so if you're logged in you can click on this link and add it to your streams

https://huskerhoopscentral.com/discover/10/

image.png

image.png

image.png

On 9/17/2018 at 5:18 PM, HuskerFever said:

Sorry, this is the best I can do here.