2019 Nebraska baseball

throwback

7 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

I am actually thinking that if we won one, it would be a positive series.  But I guess if we want to be considered a contender on a national level, we should, at the very least, find a way to split these four games.

If we can play .500 ball over the next few weeks it will be a huge win. 

Everyone prepare yourselves for the tournament in Frisco. 

Texas Tech just off a 3 game sweep of Kentucky - Won Sunday 19-4

Mississippi just off a series win over nationally ranked Southern Miss.

Sam Houston St just off a sweep of the historically good Ragin' Cajuns. 

We will be lucky to come out of Frisco with a win

Sometimes i think Darin Erstads ultra heavy non-con schedule is counter productive. A high RPI and SOS does you no good if you finish the season under .500.

Plus the Big Ten is a decently better than when we first entered so I dont think we need to schedule as tough in the non-con to ensure we get quality games in. A little worried we are going to dig ourselves in a very deep hole, in terms of overall record.

2 hours ago, khoock said:

Sometimes i think Darin Erstads ultra heavy non-con schedule is counter productive. A high RPI and SOS does you no good if you finish the season under .500.

Plus the Big Ten is a decently better than when we first entered so I dont think we need to schedule as tough in the non-con to ensure we get quality games in. A little worried we are going to dig ourselves in a very deep hole, in terms of overall record.

I don't have a huge problem with it, but yeah, the team can't go 0-fer every weekend.... let's see how Frisco goes, and then go from there. GBR !!!

1 minute ago, AuroranHusker said:

I don't have a huge problem with it, but yeah, the team can't go 0-fer every weekend.... let's see how Frisco goes, and then go from there. GBR !!!

I like the idea. But think he could scale it back a bit.

Now, obviously if we win some games these next few weeks than DE is a genius, Husker baseball is sitting pretty, and my point is mute.

6 minutes ago, khoock said:

I like the idea. But think he could scale it back a bit.

Now, obviously if we win some games these next few weeks than DE is a genius, Husker baseball is sitting pretty, and my point is mute.

Moot points are great when it's lands at a positive end-result. Yeah, let's see where this leads. GBR !!!