2021 SG Hunter Sallis 5 star

AuroranHusker

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, TheKamdyMan said:

Sallis to Arizona prep school?

check out the last line of this article. 

Also we need the kid in the article just because his name is Omaha. 

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/high-school/2020/05/02/top-freshman-hoops-prospect-omaha-biliew-transfer-hillcrest-prep/3072092001/

Iowa offered the kid.  Would Nebraska ever offer a kid named Council Bluffs?  I doubt it.  A kid named Des Moines?  Probably not.  A kid named Sioux City?  No way.  How about Davenport?  Okay, maybe.

12 hours ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

Iowa offered the kid.  Would Nebraska ever offer a kid named Council Bluffs?  I doubt it.  A kid named Des Moines?  Probably not.  A kid named Sioux City?  No way.  How about Davenport?  Okay, maybe.

Wasn’t there a football player back in the early 2000’s named Des Moines? I’m sure he spelled it differently but if I remember right he was a d lineman who had a big game against Iowa state 

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Swan88 said:

How do such adjustments happen when no one is playing?  
And his talent-laden team isn’t even the best team in Nebraska, based on the State Tournament finals—which is the last anyone saw of this player.

They were likely the best set of components, they just happened to kinda choke in the last 2 minutes... and Bell West *took* that title from them. Kudos to B.W.'s squad.