2021 SG Hunter Sallis 5 star

AuroranHusker

• 3 weeks later...

I also like our chances. I wont go as far to say we are the favorites but im cautiously optimistic.

We have three things going for us:

1. Abundance of playing time

2. Hometown school

3. Coach with legitimate NBA pedigree (player, coach, front office)

Not sure how important those things are to Hunter Sallis, but i think they give us a decent chance.

6 hours ago, khoock said:

I also like our chances. I wont go as far to say we are the favorites but im cautiously optimistic.

2. Hometown school

Not sure how important those things are to Hunter Sallis, but i think they give us a decent chance.

Hometown school??  

10 hours ago, khoock said:

2. Hometown school

There's also many things not going for us. Let's just hope he values any of those 3 things you mentioned over all the negatives.

Just now, Handy Johnson said:

He's said on several occasions he want's to play "close to home" so has his family can see him play. Plus, who'd want to live in Spokane Washington (right?) when the could attended the "Harvard of the Plains" right down the road in Lincoln...!

I get it, but it would seem to be more accurate to say home-state school vs. hometown.    Omaha is not Lincoln.   I am not aware of any connection Sallis has to Lincoln.  His mom is from Omaha, and played on the west coast in college.  

6 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

Plus, who'd want to live in Spokane Washington (right?)

To clarify...this is sarcasm, right?  Spokane is a pretty alright place.  And Coeur d'Alene, ID is only 45 minutes away, which is absolutely gorgeous.

19 minutes ago, aphilso1 said:

To clarify...this is sarcasm, right?  Spokane is a pretty alright place.  And Coeur d'Alene, ID is only 45 minutes away, which is absolutely gorgeous.

People who think Spokane is awful need a new definition of awful.  Like say ... how crowded and overgrown Seattle has gotten.

And yes I've lived in seattle suburbs.  Coeur d'alene is gorgeous.   And reasonably close to missoula and kalispell which are also quite nice.