Anybody heard ???

75unlgrad

1 hour ago, Neebrasketball said:

I agree...we need info.  Someone on hear has to have seen a workout, played them at rec (thanks Noah for your past report), or has a second hand account of workouts.  Please share what you have.  

I guess I'm desperate for Husker hoops news?

I'm assuming now that you've posted this there will probably be something on twitter soon.

Not sure where to put this but I'll put it here because it's a pretty general topic and was about Davis. I made another player profile pod on Brady Heiman and Karrington Davis. I also gave a quick update on four or five of the recruits the coaching staff are going after. Just search Risky Roadz Pod on iTunes. For some reason there may be some problems when you search it. If you go under "All Episodes" on iTunes you should find it. You can also follow us on Twitter or Instagram at the same name. Feel free to leave a review or subscribe for some reason that will fix that problem of not seeing the episodes if you subscribe. Thanks for the support!